About Me

My photo
I'm 21-year old Journalism student based in Leicester and a bit of a football obsessive. You'll probably guess from my blog posts that I'm a Liverpool fan and you'd be correct. I post on here, Tumblr and the Kop and also have a Twitter (@MattKenny_LFC) page. Comments are always welcome so have a read and tell me what you think.

Sunday 23 January 2011

Premier League predictions - 30/10/10

Premier League Predictions for the 30th October

Arsenal v West Ham - If Arsenal are the best side on-form in the Premier League then West Ham have to be the worst. They are at the foot of table and it looks like even Scott Parker can't save them. The Gunners look confident and are always dominant at home. I see them winning 4-0 with Walcott again on the scoresheet.

Blackburn v Chelsea - Ewood Park is always a tough trip for anyone and Allardyce will send his team out to be physical and get amongst the visitors. But Chelsea are a colossus of a team and they will not be phased by Rovers' tactics. These are the games that Champions win and I see Ancelotti's side winning 2-0.

Everton v Stoke - Everton had their typical slow start to the season but they seem to be slowly getting back their best. Stoke on the otherhand have been inconsistent. They have the ability to get a win on the road but I don't see it happening today. 3-1 to Everton.

Fulham v Wigan - Fulham haven't really got going under Mark Hughes and they are really struggling for goals without Bobby Zamora. Wigan are a team that you'd never bank on to win on the road, so I'll go with a 0-0 draw for this one.

Man Utd v Tottenham - There's been a lot of talk recently about how Old Trafford is no longer a fortress and that teams go there believing they can get something out of the game. There has also been talk of Spurs' title credentials with Bale and van der Vaart receiving most of the plaudits. I think this game will see the natural order restored with United beating Spurs 3-1.

Wolves v Man City - Wolves have been playing well recently and not getting anything while Man City doing the opposite (largely thanks to Tevez). But without their captain I see the vistors struggling and Wolves will sneak a win that their performances have deserved. 1-0 to the home side.

No comments: